QuickBooks is one of the applications that is ideal for managing the accounts and finance of an organization. If you cannot use the program because of ‘QuickBooks Not Responding’, it will stop you from performing the tasks and will not let you avail of its features and services. As a result, it might affect your business and make a negative impact on your colleagues. However, you can always apply certain solutions to eliminate the error. A dialog box appears on the screen along with a message that says, “QuickBooks has stopped working’. As resolving the issue is very crucial, you must be looking for some easy and effective solutions to troubleshoot it. This article focuses on the causes of the problem and the solutions. To get an in-depth insight into the problem, go through this blog until the end.
Our QuickBooks experts team is available for you round the clock. So, if you have any issues related to the problem, feel free to have a one-to-one consultation with one of our certified QuickBooks experts via our Toll-Free 1.800.579.0391.
Why is your QuickBooks Not Responding?
Go through the following reasons that cause the problem in QuickBooks Desktop-
- If you have clicked on the QB Desktop icon multiple times and have not given enough time to load it.
- The QBWUSER.INI file might have been damaged or corrupted.
- The QuickBooks installation has been damaged.
You may read also : QuickBooks Error 1603
What are the Ways to Debug the Issue When your QuickBooks does not Respond?
This section of the blog explains the solutions through which you can overcome the error-
SOLUTION 1: Download and Install QuickBooks Tool Hub to Use Quick Fix my Program
- You must download the current version of QuickBooks Tool Hub and save the downloaded file.
- To begin the installation, run the file and proceed with the instructions displayed on the screen. You must also select the checkboxes to agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once the application gets installed, go to the Windows desktop and run it.
- Choose the ‘Program Problems’ menu.
- Hit the ‘Quick Fix my Program’ tool and then open the QuickBooks Desktop.
SOLUTION 2: Change the Name of QBWUSER.ini File
- Move to the folder where you have stored the QBWUSER.ini file.
- To rename the file, right-click on it and select the ‘Rename’ option.
- Edit the name by adding ‘.OLD’ at the end of the file name.
- Next, you need to rename the EntitlementDataStore.ecml file.
- At last, open your QuickBooks Desktop.
We have tried our best to provide you with the most efficient troubleshooting methods to rectify the “QuickBooks Not Responding” error. However, the issue might also encounter if the name of your company file is extremely long. You can rename it to resolve the issue. Besides, there is also a possibility that the Windows operating system has also been damaged. If the issue still arises even after trying out these solutions, we suggest speaking to our tech support team at 1.800.579.0391.
Related Searches : QuickBooks Has Stopped Working, QBs Won’t Open, QuickBooks not opening, QuickBooks starts to open then closes