We are all aware that Canon Printers are prone to problems. One of them is when Canon Printers print unfilled pages. It is a real nightmare even when it is doing an excellent job. The printer then suddenly ceases to function. Additionally, when you replace the cartridge, the problem grows. You can however contact canon mx922 printing blank pages to solve this problem by yourself.
There are other, simple and effective solutions to resolve your questions within a brief time. However, you must be aware of one thing that if you’re not a computer-savvy individual We suggest you to avoid taking a risk and simply contacting online support to resolve the issue in a snap.
Then, consider possible reasons for Canon printers printing blank pages issue as the following:
- There are some defaults in the Canon printer’s hardware.
- This problem could be because of a cartridge malfunction.
- Ink levels that are low could represent one of the main factors behind this issue.
- A software issue could be the cause.
- Sometimes, printer drivers cause issues
- The issue could be due to the device you are using to print, which is not a the printer.
Follow these steps to fix the Canon black pages printing issues on the printer:
- Be sure to ensure that you install the toner or ink cartridges correctly within your Canon printer following the instructions provided in the installation guide.
- Remove the protective sheet and circular cover of the former , as this can hinder your work, and a Canon printers printing blank pages errors could occur.
Check the ink level
- If your cartridge for ink is empty, the printer will prints empty pages. It is easy to assess the amount of ink using the menu buttons on the printer.
Unblock Print heads
- This issue usually occurs after you haven’t used your Canon printer for a while. The ink is dried up and creates blockages to printing heads. When that happens, using a soft cloth with lint-free material, you can clear the print heads. You can also employ an automatic cleaning technique to clear dirty or blocked print heads.
Try to update the Drivers for your Printer
- If your printer driver is not up-to-date, it could result in the problem. Make sure you ensure that your driver is always up-to-date.
If the issue continues to recur, contact Canon Printer Customer Support Number and connect with skilled techs. They are always available until you can fix the issue yourself.
Read more Printer