Canon Pixma Mx922 is an all-in-one inkjet printer that has the ability to scan, print, fax, and copy files. This type of printer version has many amazing attributes, including automatic printing on both sides of the web page. It is expressly designed to meet all your desired requirements. When you choose this printer version for the first time in your residence or office scenarios, you want to configure it. As soon as you are done with the process “canon pixma mg2922 connect to wifi“, you can start using your own printer to publish anything.
So, let’s get started with setting up your printer hassle-free by following the tips below.
Canon Pixma Mx922 Printer Setup
Below are the proper ways for Canon Pixma Mx922 printer hardware installation:
- The moment you get the Canon Pixma Mx922 printer, you will need to unpack the printer.
- First, unpack the print box and take out the printer.
- Place the printer on the table top, and then find the power cord to place in the socket. Fixing is required to unite without hindrance.
- Today, you need to configure the printer ink cartridges. To test it in the essential place.
- Now, load the sheets of A-4 size plain white paper and put it in the paper tray.
As soon as you are done with the steps above, start using the following rule to finish the printer setup procedure.
Canon Mx922 Printer Manual Configuration
The following are the measures that can help you easily configure your Canon Pixma Mx922 printer manually:
- First, press the “Menu” button on your own printer.
- Select the “WLAN” settings icon (wireless local area network) with the navigation buttons)
- Afterwards, click on the “OK” tab.
- Once done, a Wi-Fi link was successfully established on your printer. You can tell after seeing the Wi-Fi lamp blinking blue.
How to install Canon Mx922 printer settings using WPS Method?
Instead of configuring your Canon Mx922 printer manually, you can use the WPS system for your printer installation. Here’s the incremental education you must follow to effectively set up your own printer. Let us start:
- First, on your own printer screen, press the WPS button and then press the “OK” tab.
- Then choose the Push button and click “OK”.
- Now, press and hold the WPS button that is on the access line.
- Press the “OK” button on your printer in a few minutes.
- In the end, click on the “Duplicate” tab as if the screen on the right is seen.
- Connected Printer.
Wireless Configuration of the Canon Pixma Mx922 Printer in Windows
Once your Canon Pixma Mx922 printer has been connected successfully, let us set it up on your own Windows PC. Here’s how to configure the wireless printer in Windows:
- Mainly, hand over your Canon Pixma Mx922 printer, your Windows PC and your Wi-Fi router
- Now, in another step, consider linking your printer through the wireless community.
- For the link, you must first download the driver directly from canon.com/ijsetup’s official website.
- When the printer driver is completely downloaded, follow the instructions on the screen to configure the printer driver program.
- Afterward, visit the “Start” menu on your Windows desktop.
- Then open the “Control Panel” tab.
- Click on the “Devices and Printers” alternative.
- Choose the “Add a printer” option.
- Now choose your own network printer from the list provided.
- Your own Canon Wireless Pixma Mx922 printer will soon connect to your Windows PC in a while.
If you still can’t set up your Canon Pixma MX922 printer, don’t panic. Here you can talk to technology specialists who will definitely give you a profitable solution. Contact by dialing the printer’s helpline number and discuss your own problems.