You need to print it immediately, but your Brother printer displays a “Print incompatible 70” message. This is the worst scenario you can imagine. This problem is something that everyone feels. But, there are two options. You can either do it yourself or take the help of our Brother Printer experts. This blog will provide you with all the tried-and-tested steps to get the Default Password for Brother Printer. To resolve error 70 on Brother error printing, please follow all instructions.
Simple Steps to Resolve Brother Printer Error Code 70
Step 1: Reset the Printer
When you see the “Print Unable to 70” or “Machine Error 70” message, you must reset your printer immediately. You can quickly reset your printer with Power Recycle. Follow these steps:
- Please turn off the printer.
- Remove the power cable and plug it into the socket.
- To release the heat, open the cover of the printer.
- Give yourself a 10-minute break.
- Close the cover of your printer.
- Insert the power cable and turn it on.
If the Brother printer displays ‘Ready’, it means that the problem is resolved. Now you can start printing. If error code 70 persists, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Inspect the Fuser Roller
As we mentioned, any paper that gets jammed between the fuser rollers can cause the Brother printer to display a ‘Print Unable to 70‘ or ‘Machine Error 70’ message. The following steps can be used to inspect rollers:
- Turn off your printer and open the back cover
- To wrap the fuser cover, pull out the green tabs.
- Check deeply to see if any paper or pieces of paper are stuck between the fuser rollers.
- Take out any stuck paper. To remove the stuck paper, gently pull it out.
- Close the fuser cover.
To check if your Brother’s printer is still working, turn it on and look for error code 70. If the answer is yes, then you can move on to the next step. If the printer’s display says “Ready,” it’s resolved and you can print.
Step 3: Look for Printer Paper Jam
Check to make sure there are no paper jams or problems with the fuser roll. You may also have a paper jam under the drum unit. You can check this:
- Printer must be turned off
- Open the front cover by pulling the buttons that release the front cover.
- Allow the printer to cool for no more than 10-15 minutes.
- The interior of your printer can become very hot during printing. Before you touch the printer, be careful.
- Grab the handle of the drum unit and gently pull it out.
- Set it aside on a piece of paper or cloth.
- If there is any paper stuck inside the printer, look for it.
- You can also gently pull out any paper stuck to the wall by holding it on both sides.
- Now slide the drum unit back into the printer.
- Put it in the right place.
- To secure the drum in place, turn the lock lever correctly.
- Close the front cover.
- Turn on your printer
You can check the status of your printer by looking at its display. If it shows “Ready”, it means it is ready to print jobs. If Brother Printer Error Code 70 persists, then you should contact our experts. It could be a hardware problem that you don’t want to deal with.